I would really like it if My Account had...

Include seat numbers in Map or at least the first and last seat number in the row so buyers can know what side they are sitting!

I am a frequent seller and it so happens I have great aisle seats in my section that are located much closer to Center Court then the other aisle seats in my Row. Unfortunately, buyers have no way of actually knowing this! First off, I have 4 tickets and choose to split them so buyers have no idea my tickets are even aisle seats and secondly, my Row has 21 seats so the difference in my aisle seats (much closer to center court) compared to the other aisle seats in the Row is HUGE. Both these problems can be fixed very simply....if StubHub could add, at the minimum, the First and Last seat numbers of each Row in the Interactive Map so buyers will be able to tell for example that Seat 21 is not only an aisle seat but also is much closer to center court than Seat 1. This would resolve both problems that I and many other Sellers have, while also allowing Buyers to have much more of an understanding of the specific location of the seats they are about to purchase!

327 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SNSN shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I understand this request and would even benefit from it, but I don't want it done.I prefer to remain relatively anonymous and this process would let my athletic department know that I am often selling seats. While perfectly legal, I am concerned that the department. may at some point try to take back the tickets to sell to a wealthy donor. This is not yet a problem, but I am concerned that it might become one.at some point The arena is completely sold out, giving the athletic departme no (few?) to sell to those who make large contributions.

Currently, you can specify that the tickets are on the aisle. Perhaps you should be able to specify left aisle / right aisle. This would satisfy most of the expressed concerns.

I just noticed that the last message in this thread is from October, 2012. I will not hold my breath waiting for this one to be implemented.

• MichaelMichael commented  · 

This is a great idea.

I have seats near the aisle on the baseline in Staples Center.

On my end of the row, we are closer to the corner and have great sightlines, but on the other end of the row, the sightlines for those seats are partially blocked by the basket support.

So there is a huge difference in value between the seats on the aisle on my end of the row vs the seats on the other end of the row.

Putting in seat numbers for the seats on the end of each row would be a huge help for both buyers and sellers.

• SNSN commented  · 

Jeffrey I agree with you that this pertains more to basketball than any other sport, however I do not agree that it is only for lower sideline sections and court side seats. I think it should be for all sections, as the section I was describing in my original post is an upper level section!

• JeffreyCJeffreyC commented  · 

I think this is a great idea. The drawback is that it's probably expensive to implement it for all events, but in some situations it's more important than others, so it might be a good idea to only do it in the important situations. Before I read the comments under the heading, I was thinking of center court basketball seats as the prime example of where it's important to do this. Then I read the comments and lo and behold, the originator mentioned center court basketball as well.

For most basketball games, the whole court covers only two sections, so the seat number within the section has a huge impact on your sightline.

For upper level corners at Cowboys stadium, on the other hand, it doesn't make much difference except to know how close you are to the aisle.

So if it could be implemented for basketball only, and only for the lower sideline sections and courtside seats, then that would be a huge boost to sales for those often very high priced locations.

Feedback and Knowledge Base