I would really like it if My Account had...

Make your payments faster to PayPal. If eBay owns all the companies, this should be faster.

It feels like the money transfer from StubHub to PayPal sits in escrow too long. If they are the same company, this should be instant payments via PayPal.

1,178 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    KeithKeith shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KevanKevan commented  · 

Agreed! We are making this company money, the least they could do is not hold on to it when they owe us.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why is there not a direct deposit option. It takes nearly two weeks to get a check. Way too long. Stub Hub gets paid instaneously and so should the seller.

• JackJack commented  · 

Somebody is earning interest on this money while it's sitting someplace. Be careful Stub, you're asking for a Class Action Suit.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

It takes me 5 days to get my money!! Omg It seems like stubhub doesn't care about there seller!! They just sitting there and get 15% commission. This post have been a year, and they don't even do anything?? Stubhub needs to change to direct deposit!!

I don't understand why it takes so long to get my money!!! I have to wait like 5 days to get money!! What did stubhub do with 15% commission? Do they event improve there site???

• Anonymous commented  · 

I sold two tickets to an NFL game this past weekend. My buyer received his tickets via UPS last Thursday. Now it's Monday night and I need my money. If it's all electronic I don't see why my funds weren't made to my PayPal account upon his recieving the tickets. Everybody has their part of the transaction except me. If I didn't need the money as soon as possible I wouldn't have sold the tickets and would have gone to the game in the first place. I really don't have a problem with paying the 15% on the sale but having to wait this long to get my money is not acceptable. It's my money! You don't have a right to hold my funds and make interest off of it!

• Never AgainNever Again commented  · 

Tickets are delivered; yet no money received for payment, plus 15% commission what a rip off. NO MORE using this service.

• AdrianAdrian commented  · 

First time seller, not impressed with payment time. Craigslist for me next time.

• JimJim commented  · 

I am so irritated that the box next to "Not In Hand" says "delivered" and no payment processing has started. Shouldn't that "Delivered" initiate the payment process? Not too happy with the service.

• Anonymous commented  · 

pay me faster! its been over 10 days! please start using direct deposits to bank accounts.

• Laura FrameLaura Frame commented  · 

Seriously...when I sell hard tickets, Stubhub e-mails me every day to ship them, including on the weekends when UPS does not pick up. But Stuhub takes the same amount of time to pay me as it did when I first sold tickets on here years ago. Your lag time in paying sellers is now obsolete and absurd.

This post is all most one year and seem like stubhub doesn't change. I still have to wait 5 days for my money!!! omg!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have tickets in hand !!! With today's technology and instant download---why do I not get instant download of my money owed me? Stub Hub holds my money and makes money beside their commission----Pay pal keeps my money for 3-4 days to make their money by grouping everyone 's money in one bunch similar to Stub Hub thus I wait 8 days to see my money, Make me think 7 days for check is better. I'm a dinosaur but tickets in hand meant money in hand. A 15% commission should make this true. By the time of the game I would have went and still have no money in hand...really not sure if I will use this site unless I knew 2 months in advance that I was not going to use tickets...1st time user.

• RayRay commented  · 

Regarding the "fraud checks". not "fraudulent checks"... They are taking time checking for fraud as regards the buyers payment. Of course, he gets my tickets instantly... So what happens if Stubhub discovers fraud... Where's my tickets, where's my payment?

• James MonaghanJames Monaghan commented  · 

Regardless of who owns what, it seems like the ACH transactions should only take a few seconds, not days or weeks. I know MY bank never lets the grass grow under their feet when debiting my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment to Admin post: if I understood your comment, Paypal is sending out fraudulent checks??

Rather than accept Paypal, the software forced me to use a credit or debit card.

Feedback and Knowledge Base