I would really like it if My Account had...

Allow sellers to sell parking passes

They sell parking passes for many venues on ticketmaster. Also, many season tickets (ie: sports) allow purchase of parking passes which cost extra to the season ticket holder. We should be able to sell the parking passes for extra since they cost extra to us.

239 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AshleyAshley shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I am trying to add my parking pass too. Did you ever figure it out?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am selling my 2 seats at Marlins park and cant figure out how to add the parking that I have

• Anonymous commented  · 

Correction. The best way to buy and sell parking is on http://www.parknparty.com. They do not charge the lot owner anything to list their parking whereas Parkwhiz charges both the parking lot/pass owner and the parking customer!

• Anonymous commented  · 

The only ways to do this would be either A: All sports decide to barcode their parking passes, which is NEVER going to happen. or B: StubHub allow sellers with parking passes to UPS their tickets and parking pass with the buyer paying the shipping fees. ding ding ding ding....we have a winner! Come on stubhub, allow sellers to UPS their tickets so we can get rid of our season ticket parking passes as well.

• Jonathan WeinbergJonathan Weinberg commented  · 

Yes! It would enable it to be listed as something other than a seat, which would cause the lowest seat price to actually reflect the lowest seat price, and not the price of a parking pass.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would gladly include my season parking pass at no charge if someone bought my tickets (better that than let it go to waste). I would use it as an incentive to get buyers to buy MY tickets. But I can't find a way to do this with electronic delivery of my tickets... I'd even be willing to sell the parking at a substantial discount (which would upgrade a buyer to a season parking lot) if SH had a way to list/deliver the parking pass.

• Andy AAndy A commented  · 

This is done very well for MLB tickets and NBA tickets where buyers can see an icon for tickets that include parking. I've also seen parking passes listed separately. Does it not work this way for other types of events?

• TomTom commented  · 

I often do try to include my parking passes with my Nascar tickets but SH does not allow me to do it unless I group at least 4 tickets together which makes them much harder to sell (larger groups are less frequent buyers). Come on SH, get with the program. This would allow us to sell more quickly and make the buyers happier!

• Sean CreesSean Crees commented  · 

I've thought about buying parking passes to go along with my Denver Season Tickets, but eating the parking for one game would set me back. Maybe make it a package thing. My question is how to track it if someone doesn't get theyre parking pass delivered with their tickets.

• SJSJ commented  · 

But I don't like seeing parking ticket prices listed with game tickets. When I see tickets listed for $5 and click see tickets; game tickets are not in fact starting at $5. Maybe stubhub should create a different section for parking or food vouchers.

• SJSJ commented  · 

But I don't like seeing parking ticket prices listed with games tickets. When I see tickets listed for $5 and click see tickets; game tickets are not in fact starting at $5. Maybe stubhub should create a different section for parking or food vouchers.

• Jerry BJerry B commented  · 

Selling tickets with a Parking Pass makes them more attractive, but Stub Hub has made it a super nightmare to get the Parking Pass to the Buyer.
        Even almost impossible. Jerry B.

• luckyprincessluckyprincess commented  · 

I agree. As a buyer I'd like to be able to get everything I need for a game at one place.

• MarkMark commented  · 

Ebay can sell anything - hard to think this can't be done. O-yea, SH seldom works as advertised - so good programmers must all be taken by Ebay. Take up the challenger SH programmers - stop being embarrassed!

Feedback and Knowledge Base