I would really like it if My Account had...

Have a view counter for each listing

For eachindividual listing have a counter that displays how many times a particular listing has been viewed by potential buyers.

181 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TCBTCB shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

StubHub is unfortunately another flash in the pan web phenomena.

Great at generating "mystery money" from advertising, or other? Bankrolling enough for a Sports Pavillion Sponsorship; yet does not serve its seller base at all.

The service is really quite bad! I listed for the first (and only) time last month. There is no way to tell if you are generating traffic. No way to really distinguish your sale from any of the other in the same venue, and no way to "deal" with on an offer type basis.

I will look for the day when this "star" eclipses and is replaced with some other useless web app ticket scheme.

• Kelly SchwabKelly Schwab commented  · 

I listed my tickets more than a week ago and I have no idea if anybody has looked at them even once. Am I getting any traffic at all? With zero information about clicks or likes, I have no idea if they are priced correctly. I understand it would be hard to track clicks on individual listings because people might not click past the search results. Maybe if the feedback was something like this: 500 fans looked for Coldplay tickets in Chicago today. 100 of them were looking for tickets in your section. 24 tickets were sold in your section. At least that would give me some clue as to whether I'm realistically priced.

• MattMatt commented  · 

Just listed my first lot of tickets on Stub Hub. Really surprised that there is no way of seeing how many people have viewed them. Or a watching option like Ebay would be good.

• TBCTBC commented  · 

Has this made through the Change Mangement Committee yet? :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

Has anyone worked on this feature yet? It would be extremely helpful to have.

• BetsyBetsy commented  · 

So is this a thing yet?

• Clay McKemieClay McKemie commented  · 

Yes, only if seller has an active listing, and allow same seller to see the views on other active and sold listings.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Excellent idea. Only the seller should see this though.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This should be added yet kept private so only the seller can see. If the customers see the # of hits a listing is getting it could potentially hurt sales.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES YES YES! I have no way to know if my listing is even generating any interest until it sells. If I could see that I was generating traffic, or how my listing compared to others the market would figure itself out MUCH quicker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base