I would really like it if My Account had...

Allow Sellers to add additional comments i.e loaded ticket or food and beverage my be purchased etc

975 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JoeJoe shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  KevinKevin responded  · 

Thanks for your feedback! We are currently reviewing this idea, we’ll let you know when we have an update.

58 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vito D'AmelioVito D'Amelio commented  · 

Similar issue I have Sebastian Maniscalco Tickets and there is no way for me to let the buyer know that they are meet and greet and come with cd / dvd gifts from the event.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I completely agree here. I would also add that StubHub does not value anything outside of location (subjectively valued as you stated) and price. What about if a ticket is loaded with concession dollars? My tickets have $20 loaded on each ticket and gives ticket holders access to the fine dining restaurant in our arena. Most buyers are going to sort by value and view the first few pages on the mobile app. The faulty algorithm is creating a disadvantage for the seller, and the buyer.

• Burke MamlinBurke Mamlin commented  · 

We have seat cushions, which make our seats more valuable. No way to tell buyers.

• RonRon commented  · 

Allow seller to be more specific about seat location -i.e., seats are "close" to inside (center court) aisle; perfect height above walking heads on court floor, etc

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes instructed view are not really obstructed but safety railings

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes the benfits of tickets are the bonus! 10percent concessions or apparel stores and also! In some instances row 5 is actually row 1 many people over look it but its a bonus!! I would rather not list tickets on Ebay but atleast you list the benny's!

• JoeJoe commented  · 

I hate the new restrictive seller settings. What happened?!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I support. I want specific seat number purchasing too.

• MariaMaria commented  · 

I wish sellers would show the seat number. I saw a ticket for $665 for 6th row at an event. I wouldn't pay that price if it was seat 30, but would if it was seat 1. Without knowing the seat number, I'm afraid to buy the seat.

• KristenKristen commented  · 

Would like to note at what time the baseball seats are shaded during day games, effects of winds, etc.

• Tom  AllanachTom Allanach commented  · 

Allow sellers additional comments. Specifically for my situation I have no way of passing on to possible buyers that my seats have a bar in front of them to set food & beverages on or that the seats also allow easy access in & out from behind without having to bother other fans

• Anonymous commented  · 

I see some options but need more i.e. vip, food and bev. included, food credit $5-25, food credit $25-50, etc.

• Michael JohnsonMichael Johnson commented  · 

We own 4 Platinum Club seats for every event held at Prudential Center and we list most events that aren't NJ Devils games. For all these listings there is no way to show buyers the HUGE extra perks that come with our seats other than amending the row to say 10VIP instead of 10. This greatly reduces our exposure and the value we could get for our tickets. If there was a way to have this sort of info displayed possibly on an arena-by-arena basis that would be GREAT, seeing as we did over $20,000 through StubHub last year and made them a whopping $3000 when they probably could have made even more with these added features that probably wouldn't be very hard to implement

• Nick Nick commented  · 

I completely agree, this is really restrictive that you can't add comments. An example would be 'box office collection tickets' or 'able to meet at event as tickets are in-hand etc.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have listed tickets for Florida Sate football for years. I had the opportunity to describe access, concessions, view, etc. for years before the option was ended. I never had a single buyer complaint even after hundreds of sales.
        If Stub hub is serious about this process, set up a comments and feedback link from the buyer about the purchase and the descriptions. Any seller who shows a trend of misguiding buyers then has to prove the descriptions accurate or lose the privilege.
        And, as always, Go Noles!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

My "for sell" tickets also include reserved parking in a favorable parking lot which adds much value to the tickets but there is no way to show that info according to your customer service agent. If there is a way to add this to my listing, please let me know.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have $150 VIP Meet and Greet tickets I want to sell for $100 but there is no option for this, so my tickets just look overpriced. Help?

• David ParkDavid Park commented  · 

I have valet parking at two venues - passes which themselves probably have a market value of $75-100 because parking like this is not available, and yet it can only be listed as a parking pass. You have comments for a lot less valuable/important things.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes please do, I had wanted to give you all a public thanks for fast and secure service. :)

• Laura FrameLaura Frame commented  · 

The drag is that so many sellers use sheisty comments so I understand why it's not allowed. I kind of prefer it. It's so stupid to see tickets listed for a GA event and the section/row information is put in by the seller as "right up front". That borders on misleading and should not be allowed.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base