I would really like it if My Account had...

Let us enter a vacation time. It would change all hard tickets from 'in hand' to arrives on 'x' date

When I won't be near a computer for a while, I would like the ability to change all of my 'in hand' hard ticket listings to 'seller will have these tickets on "x" date' by entering the date once.

175 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MN GuyMN Guy shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laura FrameLaura Frame commented  · 

100% in agreement. An "away" message is definitely something Stubhub needs to add.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

This needs to happen. I am in this situation at this time.

Agree 100% a simple way to bulk edit all the in hand dates on your listings would solve this.

Not everyone is a large seller. Just a simple addition to the bulk edit option that allows you to "bulk edit" the in hand date for multiple listings. Having to go through every listing 1 by 1 is tedious and time consuming.

If you are a large seller, you can use bulk upload tool (csv file) and can specify in-hand date as per your vacation schedule and upload file, now all your listings would have in-hand date as per your need.

Such a good idea, surprised they don't have this option, I've wanted this forever so that I can take a vacation without Stubhub blowing up my cell reminding me to ship something I obviously can't at the moment.

This is something I have wanted for a long time. When I go away for a few days or a week I can't ship until I get home. Let us pre-change all in hand dates until the date we will return. (E-bay has this vacation setting)

Feedback and Knowledge Base