I would really like it if My Account had...

let sellers edit quantity of tickets without leaving the inventory main page (like pricing)

928 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HomerJFongHomerJFong shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

59 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

under review since 2012????

• TimTim commented  · 

Well it has been 6 months and still can't edit my tickets. I have 2 tickets listed. And 1 just sold on eBay Now in order to revise my listing I have to deactivate my whole order and start with a new listing. And since it is so close to event date I can't even list my last ticket. This happened to me a few times and I got stuck with tickets.

• jimjim commented  · 

Have 3 seats- can't figure out how to sell 1 by itself first, 2 together or all 3 at once. If I list ok o buy one (3/1) I get 2 singles sold, then am left with one ticket which is harder to sell. Any help is appreciated.

• Louise K. DaltonLouise K. Dalton commented  · 

This would be very helpful. I post a lot of tickets throughout the year.

• JojoJojo commented  · 

Has anyone press to sit in one section and get another? wrong tickets than order!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Plus allow editing split quantity as well..

Even when you go back thru with tickets that have been validated, it always blows up and won't post the tickets. What a PAIN. We need a MUCH better way to manage tickets if we need to retract one, or add one. I have some now that I cannot get to move over from PENDING. I'll keep trying as it also takes forever to call in as you get put in the main queue. You should have a seller number.

• Clark KentClark Kent commented  · 

editing quantity on main page would be fine if you could also be able to pick which tickets you are pulling off. I do not know why many people on here think it is hard to do editing, it doesn't take more then a minute to do whatever you need to do. My problem with stub hub right now is if I want to delete a game for any reason, I find that I have to do it 2 times on the main page before it is deleted. This could be embarrassing if I gave tickets to a client and didn't go back to check if the tickets were actually deleted. I have contacted stub hub and this has been going on at least since the baseball season started.

• SunsetSunset commented  · 

Please make certain that we can INCREASE the number of available tickets as well as decrease.

• SunsetSunset commented  · 

Why is this common sense idea taking so long to implement?
        It CAN'T be that hard to program it in.

• Clark KentClark Kent commented  · 

editing tickets should be able to be done as easy as changing prices. Many times I sell or give away 2 of 4 tickets to a game and then have to go through almost the entire listing process just to change the quantity. If more then quantity of tickets needs to be changed then just delete and re-list the tickets.

changing prices takes so long now, why was it changed for so much worse way of doing it?

• Scott E.Scott E. commented  · 

Every Friday there is something wrong technically with Stub Hub-EVERY FRIDAY. Went to list baseball seasons tix today-An hour and a half of frustration!! Went through the whole process-did'nt go through-AT THE END,OF COARSE! And why do I get directed to StubHub Great Britain EVERYTIME I adjust the prices? Bay Area Stoners NOT doing their job!!!

• joejoe commented  · 

This is a good idea, as well as editing for say aisle seating without having to downloud you`r tickets again.

• Moreno TicketsMoreno Tickets commented  · 

This would be a feature that would make selling the tickets easier!

• BrianBrian commented  · 

Good idea - sell 2 of 4 somewhere else and you have to cancel and relist don't you. God forbid you then sell all 4 on stubhub - they'll charge you a billion citing some crappy terms of agreement page....

• jraymanjrayman commented  · 

Another change for the worse. Stubhub you need to let us editing the ticket prices like we use to. The new and improved version is horrible. It's also too SLOW. You should fire the person who thought it was better. Please allow us to Opt out until you fix this.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base