I would really like it if My Account had...

show sold tickets For event

Show all sold tickets for event with details where and when they were sold.. without having to list tickets to see this data.

1,758 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    FrankieFrankie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

82 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

as a seller, I agree that the changes make it almost impossible to manage our listings

• Anonymous commented  · 

bring back classic stubhub site map

• anonanon commented  · 

i havent used the site in a while but recently discovered that it's been terribly downgraded! Seriously? We can see the recently sold tickets. What a joke. Everyone will be moving on. Not to mention the commission is ASTONISHINGLY high now.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can't believe you deleted the option allowing viewing of recent sales by individual listing. How is one supposed to get a feel for the going price in a given row if the only sales data available is an average for the section?

• Chad KazosChad Kazos commented  · 

Completely agree! How can you compare tickets sold in the second row of a section versus the last row based on the average price tickets sold for. I can't get a feel for the trends up or down over weeks and months. You also allow someone to list a ticket for $10,000 that completely inflates the average selling price. Why?
        One of your reps told me you stopped listing rows and date of prior sales to protect the seller? You don't list the seat numbers, how can anyone know for sure? If someone shouldn't be selling the tickets in the first place you are enabling them at the cost of the people that have no concern who sees it? Go back to the way it was before-I am having a lot of trouble with this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Without the ability to see when and for what price tickets have sold....this is more like "Priceline". Why was this feature removed??

• Dan ByerleyDan Byerley commented  · 

I agree with John and the others that the changes to the "new system" as customer service referred it as is worse and won't let the seller see what the buyers want and what the buyers are buying and when. On top of it to even get close to what they had before I have to scroll through multiple drop downs and wait for the system to catch up. Very annoying and making me want to check out NFL ticket exchange instead of StubHub.

• John HannahJohn Hannah commented  · 

Go back to being able to view details of tickets that have sold (date sold, section, row, price paid). This allows the seller to see what buyers are currently wanting and purchasing. This had always increased my chances of getting a sale by allowing me to offer my tickets at a price that buyers are currently paying. This was a great feature on the site! Why did you get rid of it?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am all for improvement and have given the new pricing comparison feature a chance, but seriously this is no doubt the worst improvement Stubhub has added. Why would you take away the sold ticket data (date, section, quantity, selling price) to go to this horrible median and mean pricing that tells sellers nothing??

I feel like Stubhub is trying to put the sellers in the dark, whereas they should be embracing sellers, listening, and ACTUALLY MAKING CHANGES SELLERS WANT, since sellers are the reason Stubhub makes their money. Here's a question to Stubhub, couldn't you involve the sellers more and ask them their opinions on improvements to the site?

• Dan JordanDan Jordan commented  · 

I agree with Byron. What are the better options?

• ByronByron commented  · 

Undoubtedly a step backwards for SH to get rid of sold ticket data. It's only a matter of time before the floodgates open for sellers to leave this platform.

• HomerJFongHomerJFong commented  · 

Agree completely. Listing tickets takes roughly 3X longer than it used to.

• AnonAnon commented  · 

The new layout is terrible. It is vital to see when and how much tickets were sold for.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

The process you had in place last year was much more informative that what's being provided this year. Show us the detail!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I didn't know I had "votes" until now. But I'm trying to use them all for this issue. This is a huge information loss.

• MikeMike commented  · 

It's so frustrating that sellers can no longer access the list of specific previous sales in a given section or price zone (which used to also list the date of sale). I am all for improving the functionality of the site. But when it comes at the cost of providing sellers with less information than they used to have to make the best pricing decision, the improvements end up being a MAJOR step backwards. Why complicate things when the old system was working very well?!?!?

• Karen KarlovicKaren Karlovic commented  · 

The new 'compare' function is absolutely terrible. As a seller, I can no longer see details that are helpful to me - like sales in or near my row. StubHub seems to be intent on making their website less useful for those of us who use it regularly throughout the season. We pay a lot in commissions to provide StubHub with inventory, why would you reduce functionality instead of improve on it? Ridiculous. Also, your 'new' compare functionality doesn't even work half the time.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

New system is useless. I wish you would bring back the old method of sales data, but lately is seems all decisions that you make are counter intuitive to good business

• travistravis commented  · 

STUBHUB - your new backdoor info SUCKS!!!! bring back the old info..where we can see all tickets that sold right up front...

• Scott ClaryScott Clary commented  · 

I thought this information was available for the past 6 months or so and now it has disappeared. Please bring back the detail of each sale, not just the low, avg, high prices paid in certain periods.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base