I would really like it if My Account had...

i could provide additional information concerning my tickets

add comment "aisle, within section, closest to home plate" or 50 yard line as appropriate.

68 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ted olsented olsen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    MichaelMichael shared a merged idea: A way to list more details about the seat location, such as "on the aisle between Section 106 and 107".  ·   · 
    Jim CabralJim Cabral shared a merged idea: some ability to add words to the listings .like amenities  ·   · 
    JeremyJeremy shared a merged idea: A way to post a description of the tickets  ·   · 
    Ryan BruningRyan Bruning shared a merged idea: Indicate if tickets are in the shade or sun for certain game time starts.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I can list seats in the shade  ·   · 
    WoodyWoody shared a merged idea: add comments  ·   · 
    LKLK shared a merged idea: I could indicate I have seats that are on the player tunnel  ·   · 
    lemonaiolilemonaioli shared a merged idea: I could add info. Aisle seats but numbered 2 & 3. No one in front for 2 rows but can't say that.  ·   · 
    NancyNancy shared a merged idea: More information on the tickets should be allowed  ·   · 

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • FurryFurry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My seats are in the View Level 323, (accessible) Row D which is the OPTIONAL handicapped seating. This SINGULAR row goes intermittently around the view level and has so many benefits and selling points that are ONLY applicable to this special row. Because the seats can be removed to accomodate a wheelchair, the armrests are not connected so it's easy to get in and out of your seat without going down the whole row ('scuse me, pardon me...). There is NOBODY in front of you or behind you and those are only a FEW of the advantages that we are UNABLE to capitalize on when trying to get the fairest prices for our seats. As a result, the buyers are unaware and our seats end up sellimg at the far low end of the price scale. The 'selling comments section' is chock full of amenities and perks (i.e. selling points) for the Field Box and Club Level seats and just like them, we also NEED to be able to get a fair market value for our 'product'. A solution is VERY needed and MUCH appreciated.

• Scott DScott D commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Comments are definitely needed beyond the list provided. My tickets include a VIP package, pre-show party, open bar, food, autographed poster... that's a lot of value not listed in the listing.

• Knuckles McGeeKnuckles McGee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is why Stubhub took this feature away in the first place LK: people saying stuff like, "you can get autographs!" or "catch a foul ball." It clearly stated you should only state facts. No one is guaranteed an autograph or a foul ball, so you weren't allowed to say it, but people said it anyway. So they took it away from us. Now you are telling them that if they give this back to us, this is what you will say. I suggest that you please delete this idea or they will never give it back to us.

• LKLK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would help in selling my seats when similarly priced seats are out there. And you can get autographs!

Feedback and Knowledge Base