I would really like it if My Account had...

notify the seller when the tickets are delivered and how long it will take for payment

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EmilyEmily shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Mike JarettMike Jarett shared a merged idea: a way to be paid on time  ·   · 
    MPMP shared a merged idea: Guys, where is my money?? Why so long to send via PayPal??  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I could easily determine when my money was going to be paid on a completed sale  ·   · 
    Kyle O'DonnellKyle O'Donnell shared a merged idea: after I my tickets are delivered I can track my check's arrival to get my money!  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: once a sale was complete I had some idea of when payment would occur  ·   · 
    m.g.m.g. shared a merged idea: If you paid your sellers on time  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Shorten the time to process payments to sellers!  ·   · 
    NancyNancy shared a merged idea: It were updated in a timely manner.  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Payments could be processed in a timely manner.  ·   · 
    AlAl shared a merged idea: Pay sellers SOONER than 7 days - when tickets to the purchased event have been confirmed as received  ·   · 

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

John,

if you have a bank account earning 6%, please let us all know where so we can sign up!!!!

• tonytony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a component of Stubhub management that could stand some review for improvement. Fedex Tracking will show that the tickets you sold were received, then you get emails from confirm@stubhub.com that are SO out of touch with reality, it's laughable. This happens all the time. An example is you may see your tickets were delivered and there's a very significant delay from that time until Stubhub sends the first email even acknowledging deliver. You may email something like "When will you start to process the check?" and a typical response from Confirmation is "Good news. After looking into your Order number, we have found that you have sold your tickets!"

It's understandable that they be conservative in check delivery estimates but they seem unduly long, exacerbated by the above out-of-sync delay. It's so bad it's tantamount to a non-notification because it serves to annoy you. On the other hand, my experience is the Stubhub checks arrive a lot earlier than their estimates. I will be a future Stubhub seller and buyer.

• StubHub Customer ServiceAdminStubHub Customer Service (Admin, StubHub) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Emily, You should be receiving an email within 48 hours of your tickets being delivered advising your payment has been processed and when to expect it. Check your junk folders as you may want to add our email to your address book. If you're not receiving the email, let us know by sending an email to yourfeedbackmatters@stubhub.com and we'll look into it. Thanks!

• John FarringtonJohn Farrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is $308,210.80 a year if they continually roll that $5mil in and out all year - on interest on money that is not theirs that they are sitting on...

• John FarringtonJohn Farrington commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is also annoying that on top of the flat charge of 15%, they hold onto the money and earn interest on it. Payment is immediate from the buyer. That money sits in StubHub's accounts, earning interest, for weeks until payment is made to the seller. To normal people, this seems insignificant. However, think of this: if they hold onto $5million for a week in an account at say 6% interest, that is $5769.23 in interest that THEY ARE EARNING ON MONEY THAT IS NOT THEIRS IN THE FIRST PLACE!

• NancyNancy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It doesn't reflect the confirmation, the fed-ex in-transit (though fed-ex shows it) or the delivery until the following day. I have no idea when/if I'm getting paid.

Feedback and Knowledge Base